Explore Your Program
Nursing (RN-BSN) Courses
See course descriptions for the classes you need for your Nursing (RN-BSN) degree, as well as any general education requirements.
Keep up with your academic program’s registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Careers in Nursing (RN-BSN)
Nursing (RN-BSN) graduates are able to advance their prospects for management and leadership positions with this degree; others pursue graduate school.
Kimberly Klemann, '19
UIU's online RN-BSN program provided the flexibility I needed and the elective hours that pertained to my love of nursing.
Nursing Study Abroad 2023
UIU is proud to offer NUR 352 – Exploring Transcultural Nursing in Belize Summer 2023. Trip dates: Aug. 5 – Aug. 12, 2023. Course topics include:
– Culturally sensitive perspectives on healing modalities
– Understanding and appreciation for global health issues
– Social determinants of health
Convenient, Focused Scheduling
UIU Nursing (RN-BSN) students have the advantage of focusing on fewer classes at once with the Two-at-a-Time schedule. Plus, convenient evening or online courses ensure your education fits your unique lifestyle.
The Nursing (RN-BSN) bachelor’s degree program is offered through UIU’s School of Business and Professional Studies.
Maricopa and Upper Iowa University have partnered to create a Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP) for nursing students to obtain an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) in Nursing and a Bachelor of Science (BSN) in Nursing within 1.5-2 semesters of AAS graduation.
CEP students will be enrolled in Maricopa and Upper Iowa University classes concurrently. UIU courses are offered in a hybrid (Nursing Live) or online format. The hybrid track UIU classes are scheduled via Zoom. The UIU online format is 100% online.
When you’re ready to apply for your bachelor’s degree in Nursing (RN-BSN), we’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Or Try This
If Nursing (RN-BSN) is not quite what you are looking for, check out our Health Services Administration program.
- Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association
- National League for Nursing
- Bureau of Health Workforce Nurse Corps Scholarship Program
- Affordable Colleges Nursing Scholarships:
- F.A. Davis Nursing Scholarships
- Iowa Nurses Foundation
- Iowa Health Care Association
- Iowa Nursing Scholarship and Grants
- Arizona Foundation for the Future of Nursing
- Arizona League for Nursing
- Helping Hands for Single Moms
- Black Nurses Association Greater Phoenix Area
- Tribal scholarships